How can I help you?


I help injured people obtain compensation for their injuries at a lower cost and higher level of service.

Hello, my name is Robert Cairns. I am an attorney helping injured people obtain compensation for the harm that was done to them. My goal is to provide personal service to all of my clients at a competitive price. I have handled hundreds of automobile collision cases in the past, and may be able to help you with yours.  

Almost every automobile collision is caused by the failure of one person to follow the law. It is why I do not call them accidents. If someone else's negligence has caused you or your family harm I may be able to help you. The consultation is always free, and you have no commitment by contacting me. 


Have you been harmed?

physical injury

An automobile collision can leave you and your family with physical injuries, some of which are not apparent at the time of the collision. Some people may also suffer an aggravation of an existing injury. Regardless of whether or not you have health insurance you may be able to recover all of your medical expenses.  

property damage

The loss of your vehicle is not just a financial burden. It could easily be the loss of your ability to work, to care for your family, and to move about freely in your community. Make sure you are compensated for all of the harm caused by the loss of your vehicle, not just the cost to replace a machine.   

traffic tickets

We all make mistakes. But the wrong mistake can add points to your license and cause higher insurance rates that can last for years. Many people just pay the fine and accept the result, but an experienced attorney may be able to have your ticket thrown out or your fine reduced. 


How Can I Help You?

There is no charge for an initial consultation. While any communication you send to me is confidential, this communication does not create an attorney client relationship.

If you need immediate assistance, you can call my office M-F at 404-260-4799.

Name *